Recorded on December 17th, 2016
I can’t stop watching videos about the levitating turntable from MAG-LEV Audio. I have so many questions:
- How long does it take to get up to speed?
- How solid can the floating platter be against the downward force of the stylus?
- How long does it take to recover from wobble?
- Do you balance it only by balancing the turntable plinth?
- What are the wow and flutter measurements?
- Does any pulsating from the magnets or drive system transfer to the cartridge?
- What’s the platter made of?
- How does the platter react against skating/antiskating force?
- When can I hear one???